Welcome Letter and Team Contact Information
We are honored that you allow us to serve you. The Medicaid application process can be overwhelming, and we are eager to serve as your guide. Each person’s Medicaid plan is individual and unique to their particular circumstances. We will work together to determine the best course of action to meet your specific needs. The goal of this portal is to help you better understand and organize the steps of the process.
After we guide you through your planning to meet eligibility, we will prepare a Medicaid application packet and present it to the Medicaid agency on your behalf. The Medicaid agency will require clear and precise paperwork to verify eligibility.
We use a team approach to ensure we provide the best service we can to you. As we work together on your Medicaid plan, we will need to communicate with you often regarding the steps of the process. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions you have along the way.
Your team will include:
Jeff Stinson (Attorney)
Liz Detrick (Paralegal)
The best way to reach us is to call our office at (317) 622-8181.
Or feel free to send an email to: Liz@stinsonlawfirm.com.
Our office fax number is: (317) 613-5838.
Section 1 Overview
Section 2 Gathering Initial Evidence
Section 3 Initiate Eligibility Plan
Section 4 Implementing Eligibility Plan
Section 5 Processing Medicaid Application
Section 6 Maintaining Eligibility
Section 7 Resources
- Aged and Disabled Waiver_2022
- Closing Accounts or Liquidating Assets
- Medicaid and Asset Transfers
- Medicaid and Prepaid Funeral
- Medicaid and Promissory Notes
- Medicaid and Purchase of Real Estate
- Medicaid and Purchase of Single Premium Immediate Annuity
- Medicaid and the Annuity Beneficiary
- Medicaid FAQ
- Medicaid Half and Half New (8.5 × 11 in) (1)
- Explanation of Terms
- Post Eligibility Transfers
- Tips for Maintaining Eligibility
- TIPS on The Changing of Assets from Institutionalized Spouse to Community Spouse
- Transfer Planning
- Medicaid and Purchase of US Savings Bonds
- Financial Account Verification
- Federal Tax refund payments and income
- Federal Tax Refund Payments and Resources
- Federal Tax refund payments and transfers
- Overview Application Processing