We are proud to provide free resources in a variety of topics.
Please feel free to download, print, and share the resources below!
Do you have specific questions about Stinson Law Firm or our consultation process? If you’d like to know more about us or have some in-depth questions about Medicaid, VA benefits, elder law, special needs planning, or our other focus areas, visit the FAQs page for more information.
- Myths of Medicaid
- Protecting the Spouse at Home from the Long-Term Care Costs of the Spouse in Need
- Veteran’s Benefits: What You Need to Know
- What to Expect When Applying for the Aged and Disabled Waiver
- Do I Need a Trust?
- Estate Plan Misconceptions
- Exercise Your Right to Decide Your Future Health Care with Appropriate Advance Directives
- The Funeral Planning Declaration and Its Importance in the Estate Plan
- Your Digital Assets and Your Estate Plan
- Life Long Wisdom from My Best Friends: My Grandparents
- When Being Home for the Holidays is Not What You Expected
- Central Indiana Coalition on Aging (CICOA)
- Elder Law Answers
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Elder Law Foundation
To Find Your Area Agency on Aging:
To Request a Copy of Birth Certificate:
To Request a Social Security Proof of Income Record:
To Request Veterans Service Records:
Strength in Compassion: Elder and Special Needs Law Done Right
Stinson Law Firm works with clients across the state of Indiana, including Hamilton, Marion, Boone, Hancock, Hendricks, Howard, Johnson, and Morgan counties. Schedule your consultation today.