Jeff Stinson, in conjunction with Moldt Financial, is offering a free seminar on July 18, 2018 at 6:00 PM at the Clubhouse of Vandalia by Del Webb, 5266 John Quincy Adams Court, Plainfield, Indiana. Plan to attend this free presentation where Jeff will discuss such “need-to-know” estate planning topics as:
- The importance of Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney
- How to have your say in what happens to yourself, loved ones, and your assets when you are incapacitated or upon your passing
- How to protect assets from death tax and long term care costs
- How to minimize conflict between family members
- How to protect family members from themselves
In addition, Moldt Financial will discuss Social Security benefits. Please RSVP via email to Liz Detrick at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend.
Jeff is Certified as an Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation, a distinction held by only a handful of lawyers in Indiana. For almost 20 years, he has focused on elder law, estate planning, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, Veterans Affairs benefits planning, special needs planning, guardianships, and estate administration.